Thursday, December 31, 2009

My favorite pokemon: Riolu

I LOVE Riolu. he's my favorite pokemon, so in the car i came up with this poem:

Riolu
Riolu is great, Riolu is cool
Once I dropped him in the pool
Riolu is good, Riolu is awesome
Riolu’s so awesome, I always toss him

Riolu is smart, he won’t bite
But he’ll fight you with all his might
You should catch one, they are sweet
But I should warn you, he has stinky feet!

One Riolu, two Riolu, three Riolu, four
He’s so cool, I want more!
He’s my partner, he’s worthy
Riolu, eat your vegetables, or you’ll get scurvy

He’s so nice, and persuasive
But once there’s vegetables, he’s evasive!
If there’s no sweets, he’ll be mad
And if no chocolate, he’ll be bad

He’s so sweet, he’s so nice
But he won’t eat any rice
He likes chocolate, he likes sweets
But he won’t have anything to do with beats!

He likes people, he likes plants
but he hates, and squashes ants
Riolu’s the king, he has no equal
That’s the end of my poem, but there WILL be a sequel!!!!!!

I made it up in 45 minutes, and its the first poem i've ever written, so i encourage comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment